segunda-feira, 22 de novembro de 2010

Pedido de desculpas a jovens com T21 expulsos de Pub

e agora o pedido de desculpas, foi engano, nunca fizeram uma coisa desta. É curioso como a discriminação acontece sempre sem intenção. (em inglês)

Apology to Down's Syndrome group who were asked to leave an Alicante pub

The apology for their colleague's behaviour comes on behalf of business owners in the Casco Antiguo

The President of the business owners association in the Casco Antiguo of Alicante has issued an apology on the association’s behalf over the recent incident when a group of people with Down’s Syndrome were asked to leave a city centre pub.

As Nacho Cardona told a reporter from Diario Información, ‘I don’t understand it. I’ve no idea what could have been going through that person’s head to do what he did, apart from the problems he’s now got himself into’. ‘All I can do,’ he said, ‘is apologise to the group on behalf of the association and assure them that this is not the usual way of behaving’.

The Alicante Down’s Syndrome Association placed an official complaint after the group of 13 were asked to leave and the prosecution service then asked the police to open an investigation.

It’s understood that Cardona owns several bars in the Casco Antiguo. He has invited the group to any of his bars whenever they want where, he says, ‘they will be very well received’

Sem comentários: